Wednesday 8 June 2011

Somedays I find....

that I have nothing to blog about...lol...which brings up the question...why do we blog?  who cares if we blog? well maybe we do lol..we like to tell the world something and hope that one person out there is listening and moreso..cares?  Anyhow, somedays I find that I can write about lots of stuff and other times, nothing so I mostly fill in the space with bits of this and that.  Lately I'm finding I have nothing to blog about..sigh
Summer weather is finally here - with a bit of rain but that's ok.  I have finally packed away my sweatshirts and spring jackets and looking forward to some good days of camping.
I have been busy with my new project - well, it's done now except for a few other steps...chronicling the artwork of my very talented niece (I won't mention a name lol) - all is set and I'm going to surprise her with a bound copy of all her work.  I say "surprise" yes as I know for sure she won't see this page - she is a self-admitted technophobe - but I'm working on it...wait till she sees her brand new website lol!  She reads her email and that is that!!
Oh, I just got an idea for my next blog..yayy!!
stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment